View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 03:34 PM   #28784
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Manga
My review of M is for Malice:

Spoiler:
This book fell at the last hurdle. It lacked the je ne sais quoi that characterises a mystery elaborately written in 3 acts.

I thought that the list of suspects was promising for the suspense, the puzzle, and the mystique of our main character Kinsey Millhone.

Suffice to say that the book did not disappoint on all fronts. Being unaware of all future spoilers, I dread the day when Kinsey will sleep with Henry. Maybe that just me. In all, I think 3 stars is a fair rating for what I experienced reading this book.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote