View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 02:30 AM   #70
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lealla View Post
Hi, I'm really struggling to permanently change my options in kepubify.
I want to drag and drop an epub, and have it convert to kepub, with the extension kepub (for calibre) and not have the word 'converted' at the end. But although I can run cmd and get the list of options for kepubify.exe, I can't seem to execute the correct command to make the change.

i.e, if I do E:\Stuff\Programs\Kepubify> kepubify.exe -inplace or even something like kepubify.exe -o --calibre

...nothing happens.

Can you please let me know the exact code to use? Thanks!
Try making a batch file like:

Code:
@cd %~dp0
@kepubify.exe --inplace --calibre %*
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote