View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 01:17 PM   #27
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2018 iPad Pro 12.9", KO2, Paperwhite 2019
Looks like something others are dealing with. Looks like a deregister, then a reboot, then reregister is working for some. Found on the Amazon Forums:

Got the following email from kindle support and followed the directions. IT WORKED!

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to get into your library on your device.

As a basic troubleshooting steps, I request you to deregister and re-register your device and try to download the books from the library.

To deregister your Kindle:

1. From the Home screen, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings.
2. Tap My Account, and then tap Deregister Device.
3. Tap Deregister again to confirm.

Then, restart your device:

1. Press and hold the Power button for 7 seconds until the Power dialog box appears.
2. Tap Restart.

To register your Kindle:

1. From the Home screen, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings.
2. Tap My Account.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to register your device. If your Kindle has already been registered, select the option to deregister your device before entering your new registration information.

Use the onscreen keyboard to enter your Amazon username and password. If you are registering the device for the first time, you may be able to select "Set up Your Kindle" from the Home screen.

To access your Library:

1. Make sure your device is connected wirelessly.
2. From the Home screen, tap My Library, and then tap All.
3. Tap the item you wish to download to your device, and then tap Downloaded to return to your list of downloaded books.
The item will appear on the Downloaded tab automatically when the download is complete.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote