View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 12:02 PM   #58
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Middlemarch. I couldn't get through it. But, I faked it on the exam and passed. You know, society, Victorian thoughts and lifestyles, sucks to be poor, limitations of womens' freedom, patriarchal hierarchy, etc. I doubt it was an A paper, but I do remember being surprised that I could bullsh!t well enough to pass. Can't recall a single character's name now, nor the author, nor do I want to. It is really dreadful.
BBC made a rather nice four part mini-series over this book. I don't think I'd ever want to read it though.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote