View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 05:22 PM   #11
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Another useful multi-purpose tool I should have mentioned is Stanislav Okhvat's Transtools ==>> Translator Tools – Productivity tools for editing and translation.

It overlaps a bit with Toxaris' addon for Word, but like Tox's add-in it has some unique features, its Unbreaker feature and Symbol tray tool alone might be worth its cost to some.

It's actively maintained and Stanislav's responses to issues and suggestions are prompt and professional.

I think Kim put me onto it.

PS: Sigil's PageView program, useful for Copy Editing/Proofreading.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 10-06-2021 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Remove PageView reference to interoperating with calibre
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote