View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 01:49 PM   #6
mitra1
Zealot
mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis 2,ONYX boox max lumi
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyOne View Post
You should go with an Android e-ink device, then you can install whichever PDF app suits your needs best. I'd recommend at least a 10 inch screen, anything smaller will be difficult with PDFs. AFAIK, these devices come with a stylus: the Onyx Boox Note models, Boyue Likebook Alita or Boyue Likebook Ares.
The boyue tablet in this moment isn't good because if i am in a point of page i can't move in direction of another point of page. Hope with new update in march. The cropping is very very good, there's the possibility of view the pdf with lines one above another instead in vary points of pages.
I own a likebook alita
mitra1 is offline   Reply With Quote