View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 03:44 PM   #2805
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I’ve also got two going, two 19th-century classics.

The Innocents Abroad by Mark Twain is narrated by Grover Gardner, who is doing his typical excellent job with a folksy voice as an interpreter of Twain.

The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins, which I know I’ve read but have no memory of it. Tremendous fun with its combination of sinister melodrama and humor and shifting unreliable narrators. Better than I anticipated, in fact. Read by James Langton who is new to me and very good.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote