View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 02:27 AM   #35
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
It should work via adding the password by the config file. That's the only way to do it, as I don't want to get into dealing with touch input (it's a PITA on Kobo's). I shall double check this, as I made changes, and could have broken it...

I sometimes get the no calibre found myself, not quite sure what causes it, but stopping/starting the wireless service in calibre usually fixes it.

As for the last item, that shouldn't happen. I'm not quite sure what might be causing that.

I would recommend restarting your kobo to make sure you are in a "clean" state. Simply hold the power button until it says it is powered off, wait a few seconds, press and hold again to turn back on.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote