View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 01:20 PM   #3
jhowell
Wizard
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Fire, iPad Air 2, Nexus 7
Quote:
Aa Menu: Over the next couple of weeks, you will see an updated Aa menu that makes it easier to access all font, layout and reading options without leaving your book.
I examined firmware 5.12.4 and it has a number of changes related to the user interface update known internally as Kindle++. I assume that it what is being referenced by the above "What's New" item.

Here are some interesting things I found. I don't know when or if these features will be activated.
  • Options to control features like "Popular Highlights", "Word Wise", and "PinYin" moved to the Aa menu.
  • Contrast setting with 5 choices: -2, -1, 0, 1, 2
  • "Set the cover of the title you are reading to appear on your lock screen" (It's about time!)
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote