View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 12:32 AM   #1
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Thumbs up Wow - amazing how long its been !!

I haven't visited here in ages !!
What reminded me was putting my Ezreader wannabe sort of workalike reader on to charge tonight - it has never been good at keeping a charge & is flimsy by comparison, but it was super cheap considering what it is.

What really amazes me is that my visit here confirms that my REAL Ezreader has been serving me flawlessly for around 10 years already - holy cow !!

Now I wish I'd bought a whole bunch of them while they were still around because the Ezreader really has no equal IMO.

So I wonder - are there still any happy Ezreader users around here anymore besides me ??
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote