View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 02:05 PM   #61
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
I would tend to agree with jharker's comments about a fried battery board, but there is one other possibility. The power cable that connects the battery board to the main board is rather short and can sometimes come unplugged when putting the back cover on the iliad. you might want to try charging the battery without the back cover on the unit and see if that works. If it does, then you just need to be more careful when assembling the unit to ensure the battery board doesn't become disconnected. This is a long shot, but it happened to me once so I thought I would mention it. Best of luck.

If you did fry the battery board you can always post on here or look on ebay for a used iliad with a broken screen and buy that in order to cannibalize it for parts. it may be cheaper than trying to have irex repair your unit. I did that and was able to fix mine much more cheaply than if I had sent it back to irex for repair.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote