View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 12:44 PM   #6
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I'd be interested because I guess I'll have to have a my own Tolino in the near future due to CARE DRM ! Right now I have a borrowed one here. The firmware is a bit of a nuisance as it is and could be considerably improved.

I'd love the clock, the font setting in all books, getting rid of the bookmark. hiding the store recommentations and custom dictionary installation, please.

If you need more ideas of what can be done or what is nice to have you could take a look at the Kobo patches.

Thank you!!!
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote