View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 10:25 AM   #1
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
"Search this forum" impossible on Android

When I tap in the search box, the keyboard pops up, then the search box immediately disappears and the keyboard drops down/goes away.

Tried this on Android 9/Pie and 8/Oreo. Keyboards tested are Gboard and the Samsung keyboard.

I realize this site is not created with responsive design, nor is there a dedicated mobile site, but I wonder if this problem might have an easy fix.

(Typed on a phone.)
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote