View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 02:07 PM   #76
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomdoggy View Post
Hi. I am using EpubCheck 0.1.3 in Calibre 4.9.1 on a Windows 7 machine. I have updated EpubCheck to later versions several times but I always go back to 0.1.3. The newer version seems to install, but when I try to use it to check a book I get no results. Is there some setting that I have missed? Also, is there an archive of old versions so I can figure out the latest version that works for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for a great plugin.
You may not what to hear this, but if you can, upgrade to 64-bit Windows 10. Less and less will work with Windows 7.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote