View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 12:05 PM   #8
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
I checked my (UK) overdrive for that "rewind" title. They only have it as epub, not as audiobook , and no mention of unlimited copies.
Title and author match, but not publishers, where I see Atlantic books. , Not what was mentioned a few posts back. May vary by country ?

So I asked Google about "overdrive always available". Got a link to an old 2011 article :
You are here: Home / Digital Publishing News / Overdrive launches “Always Available” eBook Titles for Libraries and Schools
Overdrive launches “Always Available” eBook Titles for Libraries and Schools
June 25, 2011 By Michael Kozlowski 0 Comments

Last edited by stumped; 01-24-2020 at 12:10 PM.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote