View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 07:03 PM   #6
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Just for the record I have a few Android tablets that I've bought over the years -- a 4" screen, a 7" screen, and two 10" screens -- and I've been very happy with them. None of them can be updated to newer versions of Android than they came with, but they continue to do what I bought them for. I don't use the 4" model these days, but it came in handy when I was making frequent long highway drives for use with public wifi at rest stops. The 10" tablets are for reading PDFs.

Edited to add: All cost under $100.

Last edited by cromag; 01-21-2020 at 11:02 PM.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote