View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 09:01 PM   #1
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Downloading Calibre Linux install from China

Hi

I have only some months experience, but downloading Calibre binary for linux takes hours... So much that I'll update later.

I am an Archlinux user, and frequent updates are the norm. They run as quickly here as in Europe because Chinese servers are pretty good at least for allowed software. As far as I know, Calibre is not forbidden in China.

Could the Calibre download page be linked to some Chinese mirror so as to make the download possible?
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote