View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 03:30 PM   #68
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
I’m assuming there is some major language barrier here.

Yeah, surely! Actually my english is very bad, sorry for that!.

I'm talking about ambiental light, natural or artificial. The case mentioned by DNSB would fall in ambiental light too.

It is called ambiental because it is not looked directly (you don't look at the source of the light (sun or candle) directly but used the reflected light to see other stuff.

When I was talking about reading without environmental light I meant: read in the dark with no other source of light and that wasn't possible until computers, AFAICT.

My first claim was some sort of a joke. I didn't state that lcd / eink tech itself is bad but enable us to acquire bad habits.

My second claim still holds.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote