View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 07:27 PM   #9
jxall
Enthusiast
jxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Clara HD (patched, 100% kepubs); Calibre 5 (Win10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
First you want to download the KePub Input plugin. Then you want to customize the KoboTouch (or the KoboTouchExtnded driver if that is installed). Make sure KePub is checked. Restart Calibre and then add the KePub eBooks to your library. You can add them to your Kobo as you would an ePub.
I had already installed both KePub Input and KTE and customized the latter accordingly.
However when I drag and drop any .kepub.epub file on Calibre, this ebook is listed as an EPUB in the right column of Calibre (below the book cover).

All the other books from Calibre library (all epubs converted to kepub format via KTE) have both the EPUB and KEPUB files listed.

So Calibre can tell the difference between the two formats and properly detect them as such. It just fails to detect the kepubs dragged and dropped from the outside (i.e. the kepub files unrelated to KTE conversions).
jxall is offline   Reply With Quote