View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 07:29 PM   #57
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I think the touch screen is great for navigation and the rest. I only want to rely on buttons for page turns, because it's convenient to hold the reader with a thumb on the button and just apply pressure to turn the page.
The problem with buttons is that they are in a fixed place. The touch screen is not as you can use the touch screen in many different places. So The buttons may or may not be useful depending on how you hold the Reader.

I like swiping as it's easy and I don't have to hold the H2O the same was all the time.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote