Thread: Content Adding fonts
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 02:32 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I've just received a used PW3 which has 5.12.3 Is there any way I can put older firmware on it, preferably 5.9.7. ?

This would bring it into line with my PW2 and make changing from reader to reader less confusing. Custom fonts are extremely important to me because I like to change the font according to the mood of the book which I'm reading; it adds to the whole experience.

Or is it totally impossible to roll back the font? If it's not possible to achieve parity with my PW2, can I at least move to a custom font friendly firmware?

Thanks.
Just try the fonts you want and if it works, no need to go back. Do you actually know if you need to go back? Thing is, I read about problems that others have be it with Kobo, Windows, Calibre, etc. that I don't have. So maybe that's the case and the fonts will work for you.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote