View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 11:45 PM   #17
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindleing View Post
I haven't really investigated to verify what is happening, but I downloaded a couple of books for transfer by USB after specifying my Oasis-3. DDRMing with Apprentice Alf and Calibre failed, but when I re-downloaded for my PaperWhite-2 the plugin worked fine. So it looks like Amazon does send KFX files for transfer to the Oasis-3 by USB.

Now I always make sure to specify the PW-2 and haven't had any more problems.
Are you sure it downloaded as KFX? Also, what firmware versions were you running on the Oasis 3 and PW2?

Note, each e-ink Kindle must be configured in Alf for DRM removal to work. Perhaps the info for your Oasis 3 just hasn't been added yet.

Last edited by ilovejedd; 01-01-2020 at 11:47 PM.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote