View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 02:48 AM   #164
NamKK
NamKK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NamKK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NamKK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NamKK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NamKK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NamKK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NamKK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NamKK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NamKK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NamKK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NamKK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kindle Oasis 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrornoir View Post
I'd advise you to look through all the available patches yourself, there are many more that are quite useful. That being said the option you're looking for is "Always show confirmation dialog before upgrading" in `src/libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml`. There's another patch that disables it completely but it comes with side effects as noted above the patch. With this patch you'll learn about new updates but you can choose not to apply them.
Hi again.
Does it mean that I open the file 'src/libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml' with Notepad+, and change the value of "Always show confirmation dialog before upgrading" from "no" to "yes". Is there anything else I need to do? Thanks.
NamKK is offline   Reply With Quote