View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 08:44 AM   #54
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why is that weird? RMSDK (ADE) uses a default for widows and orphans of 2.

Given the book that Hitch is/was reading, you can lose up to three lines at the end of the screen. That to me is really annoying and not nice. That's why I check the CSS to make sure there are no widows/orphans other then body and I set them both to 1.
No, it's NOT nice and it torques my butt that I have to revise it, if I want to enjoy it without thinking that every other page is the end of a chapter or scene. Irritating as hell.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote