View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 05:35 AM   #72
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I think there is a misunderstanding. I don't have the pop-up (I think that it's a setting, as David has said, but I cannot check it now either) and my Kobo connects to the computer without problem.
No idea what Jon is on about. The option just means the device connects automatically without prompting. The disconnect is exactly the same as normal - use the PC to eject it. I use it on the devices I do most of my calibre related testing with. Of course, on the others, I always forget to tap the connect button when I plug them in.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote