View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 12:25 AM   #70
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallaci View Post
Just a thought: is the directory named /Fonts (with an uppercase F) or /fonts (with a lowercase f)? I believe it's supposed to be /fonts. I don't know if that could be the problem, but it's worth checking. Good luck.
Which is exactly what I did when I tested this. But, it doesn't show up in the font list when you do that.

And I've put a longer response with my test sample in the 4.19.14123 thread as this isn't a patch problem.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote