View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 11:57 PM   #69
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallaci View Post
Just a thought: is the directory named /Fonts (with an uppercase F) or /fonts (with a lowercase f)? I believe it's supposed to be /fonts. I don't know if that could be the problem, but it's worth checking. Good luck.
The directory was "F" /Fonts. I've tried renaming to something else and then "f" /fonts, power cycled, and still behaves the same . Thanks for the suggestion though.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote