View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 10:00 PM   #65
dmapr
Evangelist
dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Yes, to the best of my knowledge, that should do the trick.

It can be <=7 chars, but it needs to be enough so that the device can't get confused if you have fontnames with similar prefixes.
Yep, worked like a charm, thanks! I would think that it would be useful to have the template in the patch file just so that people don't have to copy/paste one of the other blocks, even if the patch itself would be a no-op (replacing Courier with Courier).

Oh, and I'm sure you know this already but just wanted to confirm that your Custom GUI system fonts beta1 patch is working its magic in 4.19 without a hitch
dmapr is offline   Reply With Quote