View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 05:38 AM   #44
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
If you change the affiliate, you can. There was a post arguing that all affiliates allowed the option of book covers. You just had to go into the options. Some affiliates(FNAC for sure, maybe others) do not.
Not exactly what i was "arguing", but ok. I just thought it was a different problem than it is in reality. I was misremembering things, that's all.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote