View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 07:24 PM   #4
Sxygrrl
Sxygrrl began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
The date and time are correct, yes. The way it was set up before, that reserved reading section always had a book in it but now if I open a book and start to read it and then go back to the home screen, it still does not show up in that section. And the times that it does, it does not stay for long.

I'm using all epubs on my Glo. The majority are Word files that I converted to EPUB in calibre. I do remember seeing the date and time and the percent read in the header when I would tap but it would also alternate and show me the title of the book. Maybe I didn't tap extra to see the title but I know it would switch so I would see all three of these things. Hmm...

I factory reset and then tried multiple firmware versions to see which one looked most familiar. The closest I got was the 3.1 but I know it wasn't that one because that version takes forever for a book to go to sleep. I wish I could remember what I was using! I know it was right after they switched from calling it shelves to collections. Unless there was a patch that made that switch for earlier fw?

I suppose there's a psychology lesson in here somewhere for me to learn to adapt to change haha.
Sxygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote