View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 08:34 AM   #1
Sxygrrl
Sxygrrl began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Can I Remove these Buttons from Glo Home Screen??

I need ! Searched the forum for days and can't find what I'm needing. I accidentally logged out of my Kobo Glo and had to sign in which forced an update on me. I don't remember what firmware I was using but it was old enough to be compatible with Calibre 1.43 (between fw 2.6 to 3.1) and the home screen was tiled but didn't have the annoying "Reserved for your next great read" tile or the 'Sync' tile below it. (And shelves were called 'collections').

I now installed FW 3.19.5761 and also the patch to adjust the line spacing and margins. To make it like my old version, is there a way to:

• Remove the "Reserved for your next great read" tile
• Remove 'Sync' tile
• Hide book title on the header while reading a book

My old version would put the book full screen with page number on the bottom but title would only show up if I tapped the book in the middle. A second tap would show the date/time and a third tap would go back to full screen. I miss these options! How do I get them back???

Photo to show my current screen and the 2 items on the left I want gone. Thanks in advance for any help! I'm not overly familiar with all of this, but I can follow instructions lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20191128_045143.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	175193  
Sxygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote