View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 07:01 AM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisZA View Post
....Don't flame me - rather add your thougths and alternatives to the thread
Now, why would anyone flame you for this excellent 101 (bookmarked for use later on)? Why, the mod's would zoom over here quicker than you can say "My hovercraft is full of eels", to turn their jetboot flames on the googly-bits of the offenders.

Seriously, nice work, Chris. Clear, succinct...if there are any alternatives or further thoughts offered by others, I'm looking forward to them being put in a similarly helpful light. Good stuff.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote