View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 02:59 PM   #6211
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I've contacted Audible via chat. If you're already a member, you can gift a membership to yourself. As Issybird noted, your existing membership continues as is, so what you're buying is 12 credits, not a year's membership. The 12 up-front credits have a two-year expiration date (as long as you're a member, of course).

I'm probably going to go for it, though I'll wait till after Black Friday/Cyber Monday to see if there's some other deal then.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote