View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 09:02 AM   #150
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Sold out.

I just started thinking about possibly getting a inexpensive laptop with Windows 10. Still undecided.
Today's Best Buy daily doorbuster is another Win10 Lenovo Ideapad. For $130 you get a 14" screen (same resolution), a slightly more powerful AMD A6 (I assume it might have better video than the Celeron but not sure), and most importantly 4GB vs. 2GB RAM.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-...?skuId=6359222
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote