View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 04:25 PM   #4
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
I recharge daily whether I need it or not. Using wireless, bluetooth, etc. will drain the battery quickly, as well as the Wacom layer. I'd estimate something like 10% battery loss after an hour of sketching. I seem to be losing more battery life during standby than I was with the Mars. The other day I picked it up at 87% after it had sat for a couple days unused.

Regardless, for me it's a great fit. I'm sure it could last a week if I were only reading. However, media, sketching, and Android apps were the whole reason I got the device vs. my previous Kobo.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote