View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 10:52 AM   #107
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
I was careful, but the series didn't show up on book page. CS made it work and without being asked also created a "boxed set". Since then books added to several series, carefully and the series doesn't appear, nor are they added to the other pages.
I need to talk to CS again.
I didn't have to edit anything. It was all perfectly entered.
Maybe US is different to people with a UK "home" marketplace, though we are not in UK.

I don't want to post the examples as that would give away which indie publisher I do work for.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote