View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 10:33 AM   #95
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by tch65721 View Post
Funny, I did exactly the same. Hard to beat $.99 per month but as that deal is ending it was time for a switch. I certainly agree Hulu with commercials doesn't compare to the full Prime package. What I paid for Prime is less than a buck more per month than Hulu with commercials would cost now. I have to admit I won't miss the commercials. The switch was a no-brainer.
Same here. I can do without the commercials.

Quote:
Oh, and thanks very much for that post. I don't know where you dug up that info but I didn't see it anywhere else. Monkey is the deal master
YW, and I can't reveal my sources or I'll lose my mystique
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote