View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 10:02 AM   #94
tch65721
Evangelist
tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 10", Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I pulled the plug and signed up again. I dropped Prime last year during BF and switched to Hulu because of a $0.99/mo promo. I had Prime primarily for Prime Video. Hulu sucks compared to Prime Video, but a $12 one year Hulu sub beats out a $119 one year Prime sub. Anyway, the Hulu promo is ending in a few weeks, so I had to find another cheap video service and this $79 vet promo came along just in time.
Funny, I did exactly the same. Hard to beat $.99 per month but as that deal is ending it was time for a switch. I certainly agree Hulu with commercials doesn't compare to the full Prime package. What I paid for Prime is less than a buck more per month than Hulu with commercials would cost now. I have to admit I won't miss the commercials. The switch was a no-brainer.

Oh, and thanks very much for that post. I don't know where you dug up that info but I didn't see it anywhere else. Monkey is the deal master
tch65721 is offline   Reply With Quote