View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 05:54 AM   #28
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Kindle Unlimited does include a number of audiobooks, though I usually don't find a lot. But when it is a whisper-sync-for-voice, I can get the audio book for 1.99 up to 7.49. That's the only way I buy audio books, since I don't have an Audible subscription. (Waiting for a sale).
Thanks for explaining, I will pay better attention to see if I find some audiobooks.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote