View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 02:36 PM   #43
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I'd give Emily Woo Zeller a 2. Not good, but if I had no choice, I'd listen to it. Unlike a 1, where I simply will NOT listen to it.

Guidall, Davina Porter, Oliver Wyman, and Kate Reading, from SeaBookGuy's list each get a 4, though it's a strong 4 for Davina Porter. I've listened to Heyborne's Modesitt narrations. I'd probably go with a 3 for him. Though I might stretch up to a 4. But not a 5. (5 I reserve for those that are the equivalent of a Michelin 3 star.)

Last edited by CRussel; 11-02-2019 at 02:41 PM.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote