View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 09:26 AM   #338
rafail
Enthusiast
rafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolate

Device: Onyx Note
Hi, Philippe!
I would ask if you could share some details about handwriting on reMarkable. Aside from the feeling of writing on true paper that I saw everyone praises, which is the accuracy of handwriting? I refer not only to the large writing that appears in all the video reviews, but to the calligraphic writing. With Onyx Boox Note, although (with some efforts) the general appearance of the page is satisfactory, however the line of writing is slightly trembling and when lifting and restoring the stylus on the screen, there is a mistake of 1-2 mm, accentuated at the edges of the screen. Could you post a higher resolution image with a handwriting page?
One more question: the recognition of handwriting in what proportion is faithful to the text entered? Does it work for two languages ​​simultaneously? (At Onyx Boox the fidelity of the recognition is very good - with the only problem being that spaces must be added between words, but it only works for one language).
Thanks and sorry for disturbing.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DCIM.zip (4.85 MB, 634 views)
rafail is offline   Reply With Quote