View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 02:35 PM   #26
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
You don't mention kepub in your post, so I'm not quite sure what your goal is. I also have to confess GeoffR's explanation of what 'Set font scale factor' was for completely bamboozled me, so I can't help with that.

I only use 'ePub uniform font scale' to "equalise" font-size in epub and kepub, with no longer any need to "magnify" the kepubs (on some models) during calibre send-to-device.
The first patch sets the font size scale the same.And ePub is tiny like you get in kepub when you come from ePub.

The second makes them both larger then tiny, but in ePub it's smaller then normal. If I can get the value for ePub, then kepub will be better.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote