View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 03:55 PM   #7
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
I keep thinking I should nominate Cloud Atlas but then I remember that while it was ok, it wasn't one of my favorites and it is pretty long (~500 pages). It certainly fits the theme though and I keep getting stuck on it and drawing blanks for other books.
I remembered reading Cloud Atlas for the old MR club and was surprised on checking to see it was seven years ago. It does fit, of course, but I suspect it's in your mind because the structure trumped the content.

I think it's fair to say that any book with more than one plot would qualify which leaves the field pretty open.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote