View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 09:42 PM   #214
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by celticchrys View Post
The problem with the device forgetting place and bookmarks in an epub is definitely only happening in certain files. I tried opening multiple epubs, alternating with kepub, etc.

I apologize for being vague,, variations of these problem have been plaguing the Kobo since about version 4.12, and I did not feel like repeating *again* the exact conditions to trigger it... but I kind of thought anyone here who cared would be well versed with it. In any case, looks like it's finally all fixed up.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote