View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 08:17 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkid50 View Post
Really love calibre. Think I did something wrong. When I go to add books it goes to the file on my computer where they are stored but they shown in reverse alphabet. I checked my computer file and they are fine. Can someone tell me what I did wrong and how to fix it. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Bigkid50
I doubt you did anything ''wrong', but I'm not entirely sure I understand your issue, but this may help ==>> Search & sort

If you're referring to the library author and book folders then ==>> Why doesn’t calibre let me store books in my own directory structure?

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote