View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 02:07 PM   #4
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
The only issue with this is the price. People who want more from a phone have options. People who want a phone to be a phone and are willing to give up features for battery life and an easier to read screen for the features it has will welcome the light phone. Though probably not at the price point being offered.

I myself am very firmly not in their camp. But by the same token they aren’t in mine. We can coexist with these devices all being relevant in our different uses.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote