View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 01:39 PM   #62
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
b, you and I are on the same page totally.

I'll keep my KA1, thank you.

Meanwhile, I'm torn whether to get 7" Libra or the 8" Forma or KA1 as an upgrade gift for a lady still using a 6" Sony PRS T1. Any thoughts on this?
If it's a present and you can't ask, I would go for something 1) with buttons, in case she doesn't like/can't get used to the touch screen and 2) closest in size and her weight to her previous ereader. So, the Libra. 8" might be too much to get used to, unless you think she could benefit from it - i.e. if she's an older lady with sight problems who is used to keep her font size very big, she might enjoy having a bigger screen. Or if she only keeps it around the house and she wouldn't care whether it fits in her bag or not.
mathil is online now   Reply With Quote