View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 11:32 AM   #61
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
b, you and I are on the same page totally.

I'll keep my KA1, thank you.

Meanwhile, I'm torn whether to get 7" Libra or the 8" Forma or KA1 as an upgrade gift for a lady still using a 6" Sony PRS T1. Any thoughts on this?
Any of them will be an improvement on the PRS T1 (which was my first reader), though she will need some time getting used to a very different software - the buttons should help though.

I'd say not the KA1 which is much heavier, but possibly the Libra if your lady uses it a lot on the go, the Forma otherwise, though I do use my Forma on the go: I choose handbags with a pocket which protects it so I don't need a case which would make it heavier and bulkier.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote