View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 03:58 PM   #19
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I typically don't "shop" at Amazon.com. I buy there. I tend to shop using "top rated <widget> 2019" or "Top 10 <widget> 2019" Google searches and then read the pros/cons of the tons of various hands-on review articles that are invariably returned. Then I use that knowledge gained to find what I've decided on at Amazon, and buy it (if it meets the fulfilled by Amazon requirement, of course).

This is the electric kettle I recently decided upon, by the way.
The real question is if the Strix control mentioned is a real Strix control or one of the mass of fake ones manufactured in China.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote