View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 01:38 PM   #38
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
You re replying to a comment made in 2016. I had to re-read the entire thread to see what if anything you were referring to.

All I can say is Sigil is for editing epubs, and is not an epub reading system. So how footnotes are created from an editing perspective is what we focus on and not how a particular reader decides to implement that (ala iBooks or not).

I believe DiapDealer expressed similar thoughts in his answers, so I think we are on the same page.

What brought this topic back up?
I referenced roger64's comment "On touch screens, foot/endnotes are not that much reliable, even with bigger anchors" and I was soliciting feedback about using a simple method of linking, not using a smaller size superscript.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote